Saturday 30 May 2015

June Goals.

So hi...

Another list type post of thing I wanna achieve or make a more active effort to try do for the month of June. This does has some similar goals as my Summer goals because it is Summer for me now but I'll keep to the different ones.


Walk More.
Get out the House 3/4 Times a week at least.
Catch up on the Scrapbook.
Keep up the regular stream of blogging.
Practice Regular Sewing.
Practice Guitar and Piano (More for Whole Summer/Year).
Wake up Earlier (At least 9/10am).
Don't sit at the Computer for more than 4 hours at a time.
Practice my Make up application & experiment.

And Those are the few goals I have for June, A few of them are more to be started in the month of June and hopefully continued, Well most of them are those sorts of goals actually but yeah.

Do you have any set goals for the month of June?
Let me know down in the comments below!

Contact/Follow/Check Out!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Chenloudday
Instagram: http://instagram.com/chenloudday
Email: chenloudday@gmail.com
Much love guys!
Chenelleyness
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment