Tuesday 16 February 2016

The Winter scarf.

So hi...

It's pretty damn cold right now. like freezing my butt off cold. As such, you gotta get those layers on. I've not had a coat for the last three or four weeks as I left my coat behind when I came back from my home town ( not on purpose of course) and so I've been relying of my trusty Brownman Twitch hoodie and this beauty of a scarf to keep me warm while walking to uni and just bracing the day.

 The scarf is from New Look and was about £15, It's a tartan print as you can see and it's absolutely gorgeous. My previous scarf was from primark in a brighter red tartan print and as much as I still love that one it's not super thick and for someone without a coat it just wasn't warm enough.
This scarf is almost like a blanket scarf and it's huge and I can wrap it around my self like a shawl to keep me extra toasty.
 Another bonus is that it's a reversible scarf, with one side sporting a blue and red tartan print and the other a small monochrome zigzag pattern. Means I can really play around with my outfit and wear the scarf as a more fashion or style piece as well as to keep me warm wrapped around my neck and tucked under my hoodie.
I have recently gotten myself a new coat, I was shocked to find that most places already had swapped out their coats section, like primark had it's bikini's out already??? So I struggled to find one really, I knew I wanted a parka and ended up getting a parka from the primark men's section, it's super oversized and super warm, Not really a coat for style but damn I'll be warm asf when me and my friends are going for late night walks or drives. Maybe I'll have a look for another coat for warmth and style, I'm thinking a blazer style..

What's your favourite scarf this winter?
Let me know down in the comments!

Contact/Follow/Check Out!

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Chenloudday
Instagram: http://instagram.com/chenloudday
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Chenloudday
DeviantART: http://chenloudday.deviantart.com/

Email: chenday@hotmail.co.uk
Much love guys!
Chenelle
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment